General Terms and Conditions for the Use of the Website of the Association
Bulgarian Association of Pharmaceutical Wholesalers
These General Terms and Conditions (the Terms and Conditions) govern the use of the website of the Bulgarian Association of Pharmaceutical Wholesalers, located at www.batel.bg (the Website).
In order to use the Website, each user must accept and agree to the Terms and Conditions.
I. Information about the Bulgarian Association of Pharmaceutical Wholesalers
This Website was created and is maintained by the Bulgarian Association of Pharmaceutical Wholesalers (BAPW). BAPW is a non-profit association for private benefit, with UIC 175998279 and registered office and head office in Sofia, 8 Han Asparuh Str., email: email@example.com
II. Purpose and Designation of the Website
1. The main purpose of this Website is to provide information for: the organisation and operations of the BAPW and the work of the Association including the applicable regulations for its constitution. This information is publicly available.
2. The Website contains free access sections for About us, Membership, Useful information, Verification of medicinal products, and a News section.
III. Trademarks and copyrights
1. Trademarks posted on the Website are owned by BAPW or its members, counterparties and partners respectively.
2. Copyrights and other intellectual property rights in the materials posted on the Website are property of BAPW or third parties as indicated.
1. BAPW reserves the right to modify the Website and to supplement and amend the Terms and Conditions at any time when deemed necessary.
2. BAPW does not guarantee the permanent and continuous functioning of the Website and the access to it. BAPW is not liable for damages to property or to a user when using the Website when they are not a direct and immediate consequence of such use.
3. The Website may contain links to other websites, information sources and advertisements. BAPW is not responsible for the content of such information sources.
4. Any disputes arising from the use of the Website shall be resolved by negotiation or, as a last resort, in the case of failure to reach an agreement, with the intervention of the competent authorities. Nullity or inapplicability of any provision of these Terms and Conditions shall not affect the validity or enforceability of other provisions. The nullity of individual provisions does not result in the nullity of the Terms and Conditions when they are legally superseded by mandatory rules of law. The content of these Terms and Conditions shall be governed by the applicable legislation of the Republic of Bulgaria.
5. These Terms and Conditions are in force as of July 27th, 2018.